Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We have an official location!!!

Mom came into town today and we got to go tour Balcony on Dock!!!  We both love it so of course we signed the contract and paid the deposit.  I'm so excited so now we have to do flowers, food, and also a tent for the outside courtyard!!  I also finally got my veil back so I got to try all my stuff on tonight and I love it all.  I go next Tuesday for alterations and then they press the dress and steam veil and they both go up till the wedding (sadness).  For those that don't know I'm notorious for trying on my dress.....weekly!!  Now we finally feel like we are getting somewhere with all this planning.  I'm going home this weekend to see Clay's apartment and because it's Dad's birthday.  Holy moly he is OLD! (Love You)  Plus Laura and Brian are coming to visit.  PLUS it's MLK weekend so nothing on Monday...oh wait I only have class tues-thurs anyways :)!  I also have an entrance test for Coastal Carolina this Saturday and then one for Carteret next Saturday.  It really sucks to tell the truth.  However I did great on the ones for Cape Fear so hopefully the intelligence is still there!  I'll just be glad when all this mess is over and I know where I'll be in August.  

Happy Early Birthday Dad!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment